Tuesday, August 16, 2005

the Wedding Gown

I'm so particular with the dress I wear. When I usually attend parties, it took me a month to think about several dress designs to choose from, with the matching accessories including hairsyle, of course. And a week to scout for that perfect dress on several department stores. Thus, when it comes to my wedding gown, I'm beset with this issue: "what style of gown to wear". A very critical decision lays before me, indeed.

With the onset of our wedding preparation, I know what I want for the P&V, the reception lay-out, the cake, etc. But the gown? I never thought it'll be this tough to choose a dress you'll only be wearing once!

Anyway, during the first week of August, Perry, together with his cousin(ate joy), and I paid a visit to her coutorier friend -- Ferdie Ledesma. I should say he finally laid to rest my never-ending battle on what gown design I ought to choose. Hahaha. kinda corny. But yes, finally, I have a design of what my wedding gown would look like. Gosh, you won't imagine how relieved and happy I was after that 'eventful' day.

Ferdie was very accommodating and funny. No dull moment with him. And he not only gave me a good design but plenty of advices based from his experiences as a designer (he's been in the business for more than 20 years).

This was his design. He also made the effort to draw what my hair should look like as well as what my shoes ought to be.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home