me after some time off
My blog is in a mess. I've been asking hubby to help me with the codes to make it better...still no time for it.
Anyway, it's been long, dragging months for me. I'm on my third trimester now and all I wanted is pop out! I'm too heavy! I feel to heavy! I can't barely move without exerting too much effort. Sleeping at night is turning into a nightmare. Sleepless nights are my regulars. What's happening? Hubby couldn't believe I have hard time sleeping. Pregnancy is consuming my eagerness. haiz.
Few more weeks though and I'll be off from work. And another few more weeks after that, I'll be eagerly anticipating the birth of our little girl. I'm hoping and praying everything goes well for me and bubba during birthing. It's my second pregnancy and should be ready but I don't think any mum will be psyched enough of the pain/what migh be's during delivery. Anything can happen.
I've washed bubba's clothes last weekend. It's so different to be having a laundry filled with colours of lilac, pink, baby blue and yellow! It's so sweet and softy! Very different from my first one's laundry clothes. Need to get used to this. =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home