bread making
Caution: This is random.
I'm passionately been on the lookout for a good breadmaker (BM) this past couple of weeks. I go through different product reviews of different brands, surfing the net especially trademe (equivalent of ebay) looking out for used-only-once BMs but bought brand new. I'm just trying to see if baking bread is for me.
And yesterday, I finally had my breadmaker. It's the Sunbeam 3500S model. The reviews are quite good with this model, so I hope. I'm leaning towards buying a Panasonic brand as this is the best in the market (according to reviews) but they're really a pain in the pocket. Me thinks I'm only a beginner so I don't really need a fancy breadmaker. Let's see what happens in the next few months.
I haven't tried it though. I'm still thinking what to bake. Mum bakes pan de sal, siopao, and other types of breads for us when I was still living home. I can't believe I'm now in that stage.
I think the main reason I wanted to get one for myself was my constant craving for pan de sal and spanish bread. Since living on our own, I can only get to eat them during special trips back to Mum's. My son also loves pan de sal. He's crazy about them. He can eat a whole lot in one go.
Anyway, here's me wishing myself goodluck for baking bread!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home