the return
It's been almost a year since i last updated my blog. From whence life-changing -- personal -- events happened to which I am blessed to experience. I haven't had the luxury of time to blog since then. Worse as months pass by.
First was the church wedding on 14 January. This really has kept me busy for sometime. Juggling work and DIY preparations is a bit tricky. I've enjoyed the preparation so much that I won't hesitate another party planning. I remember looking forward to every bridal fair in town. Couldn't wait for my wedding day to finally arrive... and now, couldn't believe i've been married for more than a year.
Second was the crucial decision of starting a family in NZ (leaving behind a much-loved career in the Philippines). The moment we found out I was pregnant, my hubby and I implicitly talk about the future. Decision had to be made when I was on my 5th month of pregnancy. We have to decide sooner as airlines only allow preggy women onboard an international flight up until 7 months.
Weighing all our concerns, the pros and cons, and especially the future of our children, we've decided to leave everything behind and head for NZ. We had 2 months to process everything, from Perry's visa application, renewal of his passport, disposal of household furnitures, and all brics and bracs. Not to mention, shopping for baby stuffs (my fave part of the day). Baby stuffs here in NZ are way too expensive.
So, I have to finally make the heaviest decision of all -- rendering the last letter I have to write for my boss -- my resignation letter. It's with a heavy heart, I have to admit. I have come to love my work, my workplace and the people and the building (hahaha!). But I guess life is a constant change. A close friend of mine tried to console me to see the brighter side of things. She told me that we have to let go of some things dear to us for better things to come. I believe God has other plans for us, which I have no idea but I know it's for our best.
Thirdly was the unexpected but much anticipated pregnancy. This was a total surprise. And this a total blessing. Can't describe the joy of being a mom. I guess little Tristan is sooooo makulit and magulo and whiny and loud but that's our angel. :)
And lastly but most importantly, living day to day with a little 'kulit' spicing up each precious moment. Need I say more on how blessed I am?
-*-*-*-*-
Finally! I was able to blog again. Yey!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home