Having fun!

It's ten days after our church wedding... to be exact. I reported back in the office tuesday, the 10th. And as I was a bit surprised when almost everyone in the office kept asking me why I was back too soon. Gosh. If only they knew. I already had my six days leave from work.
I'm not going to tell anything about how the wedding went -- the preparations, post wedding celebrations and post wedding life -- for the meantime. It's been a very stressful time for me that I'm savouring my "freedom" from all the worries of a wedding planner.
We got our prenup photos last night.. (yep! that's right. Just got our copy of the CD)! It's not that Smartshot missed giving us our photos. We really have to get after due to time constraint with all the pending preparations.
The prenup location was supposed to be at UPLB. That's where we first met. But since time was not that kind to us (hehehe!), we just went for UP Diliman instead. Perry and I don't have much idea of good spots in Diliman so we just settled for an "LB-aura" along an unknown road.

I was kinda thinking how our background would have looked like with all the unkept grass and the fading sun. We really have to rush to marikina (from makati) so we can still capture the beauty of natural light.

Well, last night, when Perry and I were viewing the photos, we kinda loved them. And I'm sharing some of my faves. =)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home