Packing up for a holiday
Tristan is now 11 months old. Can't imagine how fast he's grown. *big sigh*
Anyway, 2 more days and it's our long awaited, much-planned holiday in the Philippines. It's Tristan's first trip to the country and Perry's as well (he kept on reminding people it's his first balikbayan too, whenever they take note of Tristan's first trip to Philippines).
Now I'm still up doing the packing. And it's giving me tough time. I used to just pack on my things whenever I head overseas. Now it's different. I have to include two other people. I'm not complaining but man, you have to chuck in lots of stuffs for a limited baggage allowance. Those airlines need to adjust their weight allowance for passengers. Their prices increase so should their allowable baggage weight. So far, I'm almost halfway with the packing. :)
Now, i need to get some zzzz. Renew my energy for tomorrow's day... of packing.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home