Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Panicky feeling....

I was checking out my blog when my eyes came across the "wedding countdown" part that I'm now set in a panicky mode! Gosh, it's just 2 months away and I haven't done anything I may call an "achievement".

For petty stuffs, I've just finished our misalette. After a day's work. Hahaha! It's my first draft of the misalette so I still need to go through it again (several times maybe). I'm planning to incorporate with it the songs. Next time.

Next stop, invitation. Last night, Perry and I were deliberating the style for the invitation's wrap. We've made the body but we were stuck with the warp til midnight. And that was it. But I'm thankful we're getting something productive out of our time. Hopefully, our invitations will be sent out to guests first week of November. I'm crossing my fingers on that. really. But here's the stuck up... our entourage is still not finalized. :(

This holiday (if you really call undas a holiday), I'll be going home to Dagupan City for a 9-day (yes, read it right) vacation. I'm really looking forward to a time out from work. Gives me time to splurge on my wedding preparation. I just hope the gods work with me especially in dealing with suppliers.

Afterwhich, we're set to see Smartshot for some contract changes. And set a date for a Prenup photos. I never really see the essence of a prenup photo. I was really hesitant to include it in our P&V package. It's just a waste of time and money. But then, seeing W@W couples having their grand time during their shoot, convinced me to have one as well. Now, I'll be doing it because there's this one place in my mind which kept on popping up whenever "prenup pictorials" is mentioned. Secret muna. It's where we met.

Also, next month will be the busiest (i think). If only I could finish everything next month, I'll do it even without sleeping. Just so I wouldn't be pressured on December and especially in January. I wanna be beautiful on my wedding day. Who doesn't di ba? :D I wonder if there's any bride who wants to look like godzilla on her wedding day...

I just have to be optimistic.... I hope i can. ADYA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home