some updates
We've been back to NZ since the 24th of July after a six week vacation in the Philippines.
And I'm so, so busy again with being a stay at home mum! Not that I'm complaining, but yeah, things are way, way different....again.
Anyway, good things and bad things (unfortunately) happened while on holiday. Sadly, I was hospitalised for 6 days a day after we arrived. What hurt the most was having to undergo so many tests while I have to think about the expenses. I often wonder how people in our country survive massive hospital bills *sigh*. Never had that chance to experience until those 6 days. haha.
And my bad. We should have had signed up for a travel insurance. Next time. Lesson learnt. :)
**********
I still haven't done my part in doing my son's supplier rating (for N@W egroup). I've got valid excuses for that. :) Instead, here's a link to a blog, which my sister-in-law's created (actually, I'm so thankful she really spends some time creating that blog and updating it just for Tristan. And to think she's reviewing for her USMLE!)
Here's the link: http://tristanraziel.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-birthday.html



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home