end of hibernation period
Since my son's birthday, matters of great consequence such as stress, has occuppied my time. Now I can finally breathe freely and easily.
Since July we have been going through a lot of things that I thought I shouldn't have put myself into.
House-hunting. Since finding out that the house we were living in was sold to a first-home buyer, who by the way didn't even bother taking the time to know if the people living on the premise are on a fixed term tenancy or what! But anyway, they bought the house May this year. We are on a fixed tenancy until #rd of October. Imagine the waiting period for these buyers. I mean, who would want to buy an LV bag and only have the chance to look at it for the next 4 months since buying! Stupid is stupid does.
Well we went house hunting, like buying a house, so we could settle in for good. Given that time-frame, I would never ever look for a house just because our tenancy needs to end. Good thing we didn't coz we can't find the house we really wanted.
House-hunting part 2. Next logical thing we did is to look for another place to live. Man, this takes time as well. So many things to consider such as area/location, proximity to business establishments, proximity to my workplace, distance from my son's daycare. Good thing again...we found the house we love to live for the next year or so. I'll post pics soon.
Tristan's creche. This is a real YEY! for us. He's been with creche since mid-September. All I can say is that he's finally beginning to show independence *sniff*. He loves it. He adores the place. He didn't cry when we left him. And I thought taking an annual leave to help him transition on his second day would be a very big deal --- nope! No crying happened. He just wants to be there and play with other kids and learn new stuffs.
We only started him with Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays so he could settle in gradually. Now, he looks forward to his MWF "school". He's all smiles whenever he gets into the building. More on this on my next blog.
Anyway, finally it's Friday! Can't wait to head home and spend some quality time with family.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home