Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Recounting my thoughts on what and how we've spent the six-week vacation last June-July of this year. hhmmmnn...

My first week was stressful. I feared I might be asked to return immediately to NZ should an operation be needed. Not to mention the stress Asian hospital doctors gave me! I'm still grateful that nothing really worse happened to my family.

Second week was spent with some shopping, going to malls with the family, visiting relatives in Taal Batangas, and preparing for Tristan's birthday. I also had the chance to be home in Dagupan City for a couple of days. I felt so excited having my two days for myself. Just me. No hubby and no baby.

The third week was spent pretty well the same as the previous week. Only this time, the pressure of Tristan's birthday preparation is getting into me. In the end, i was able to convince Perry (and he agreed to it unreluctantly) to have a tour in Divisoria. This way, we can save a lot with birthday needs.

Fourth week. That's Tristan's birthday on saturday, the 7th. We're really practicing our ballon making now. haha. A big thanks to Youtube Me. We found heaps of helpful ideas on how to make flower balloons, curling balloons, and a lot more. Anyway, the whole week was spent on how the decors have to look like, what foods to serve the kids and the adults, what games and prizes will be for the kids and adults too. All those stuffs.

Fifth week, well, more shopping for me. :) I was buying stuffs which we can bring back to NZ -- computer items, clothes, toys, basta marami. And we have to have it shipped to save from excess baggage fees at the airport. You see, Qantas only allows 20 kilos for each passenger and 10 kilos for infants. So, you see how they're so strict with how much you're brining onto the plane.

Sixth week. this is it. We're doing our final packing for NZ. So sad to leave Philippines again... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home