Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cramming

I'm so cramped up with "paperworks" and having to beat deadlines is the last thing i want to hear... and even realize. Reality bites and even chews you up if you won't mind.

I never thought it'll be this tough having to concentrate on doing research works with a crying baby on one hand and a needing husband on the other. I used to have all my time when doing research works BEFORE. Well, well now it's TOTALLY different. And I wonder how those married people or people with babies get to rank among the top ten in a law board exam! I mean, please tell me how you guys do it?!

Anyway, I just hope I finish these paperworks before their duedates....or else I'm dead.

On a lighter note. I still haven't finished posting Tristan's birthday photos. Blame it on my jampacked schedule (for the whole year!). Still, when Tristan's having his nap, I managed to sneak and load some photos on my friendster account (http://annsalvador.multiply.com/photos/album/10/Tristan_turns_ONE). READ: this is yet to be continued. Do pray that I get that lucky again to turn up infront of the laptop and do some uploading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home