Wednesday, September 26, 2007

some silly stuffs

I haven't posted in here for like ages. I know I have to, I just can't take the time to do so. I'm wondering if it's because of my hectic schedule or it's just that I am beginning to forget that I have to manage my time.

I've been through a lot lately. There are moments. I have my moments of being sad -- not knowing what lies ahead for me (remember, I'm currently a SAHM), my husband (who's a SAHD too), and for us as a family. I had my surprising moments -- those times when you least expect something (finally got a casual job doing basic research). Then just the ordinary but that's-what-life-is moments. This I experience everyday.

I previously have calls from different jobs I've applied to. HR representatives would interview you and try to understand the technicalities of your previous works. I just get annoyed when I catch them trying too hard to mask their 'i-don't-get-you' look based from the tone of their voice during phone interviews. I just wonder when will I get THAT job. The job that will lead me to where I wanted to be. Well, I'm writing silly stuffs now.

Tristan and I are headed to the Philippines again. Now, now, I think my son is beginning to like travelling too. haha! I'm beginning to think, probably Tristan is just like me --- loving Philippines. For Tristan, he has to. He needs to stay in a humid country due to his skin condition.

That led me to at least believe that there's a reason for everything. Maybe that's the reason why I still haven't landed on the job that will anchor me in NZ for at least 3 years.

So off we go again to the Philippines. Spend christmas holidays. new year's day. valentine's day. Hopefully not the holy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home