Boys will be boys…
Why are boys so naughty? And rough with playing? I got a minor accident involving a photo album falling off and directly hitting my left eye! I just can’t imagine that it’ll swell up and made me miss Monday’s work! It’s so funny and weird in a way. And it’s all because of my naughty son.
Sunday night, I was lying on my mom’s bed and my son was standing beside me, leaning over the headboard. He was making kalikot to anything he sees. I saw the photo album sitting on top of the headboard but not directly on me so I just put off the idea it might fall on me. And of all things to happen, my son just pushed everything on top of the headboard off. I didn’t anticipate it falling off me but it did! Grabe! It was so terrible. It’s like someone punched me on my eye!
And there’s this other day, he was pulling me down, letting me squat on the floor so he could climb on my back and make a horsey ride! And he now loves jumping on beds! I’m just so afraid he might go off-balanced and fall off the bed and hit his head in one of the bedroom furnitures.
I guess boys will be boys…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home