Sunday, September 28, 2008

DST

Day light saving started last night for New Zealand... it's now one hour advance making nighttime longer.

Anyway, i'm down here at UCOL helping P with his report and proofreading my bro's report. Both are due tomorrow. My golly!

Just taking a break and trying to upload pics of our trip to Auckland and some from the Sakura festival held last week.

Tristan is with his lola (my side). And I think I might be leaving again tonight for Auckland. :( It's tiring to think of travelling 16 hours durign the weekend just to be with my family. Grabe the sacrifice! hehehe! But it's all worth it when I get to be with P and play around with Tristan even for the weekend.

Next week... will finally be able to transfer our things to Auckland. One problem lies though -- and that's finding a tenant for the house we are currently staying in. *crossing my fingers we'll find one sooner*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jenny's birthday! Cheers to another happy life well-spent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home