Constant change
So true: "The only thing that remains constant is change". No matter how much we would love to have the ball in one unmovable state, it finds it's way to roll over.
I don't know if this is a milestone of Tristan's life I will feel very elated. He's starting his full day in daycare starting tomorrow... this means missing those times he's just wandering the whole day at home with either me or his daddy. I mean, he would be spending 37% of his time away from us. When he started creche, it felt good that he'll be able to socialize and learn things beyond his family circle. But I've never expected that he'll be totally in the daycare for five days in a week this young.
Life changes...need to live with it. Time with family is priceless, that i've learned. haayyy... kids grow up fast talaga. :(



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home