Tuesday, October 30, 2007

reverting my blog

A month since my blog has been changed into something which I didn't expect --a new template! kudos to my nonchalant mood while browsing through the templates. Little did I know I clicked on the "change the template" button. And to further my stupidity, that template is my current template! it's like a big DUH! Anyway, I lost every design I've made since early 2005, which reminds me that was the time we started to plan for the wedding. Man, those 2.5 years time painstakingly designing a blog is not a joke. And it was all gone in an instant. With just a click of a button.

A fellow n@wie suggested some ways on how to revert the changes. Well, I did try but my problem now is having the TIME to re-do it again. Unfortunately, the shoutbox and the counter, and the time can no longer be retrieved as well. :( This is really sad. I mean, I'm not that into blogging but hey, 2.5 years of putting your time and effort is something. That's the frustrating part.

If you know a way, please do share it with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home