The art of coffee-making according to P

For several months now, P has been so eagerly looking forward going to the store so he can make coffee. He's not a coffee drinker, though. He is just into the art of making coffee -- mocaccino to be specific. He's been searching through the net on the how-to's of different designs. He would constantly try to imitate those at the store until he gets them perfectly. Thus, every morning, from 10 am to 2 pm, he'll accompany tito Paco at the store. Here are some of his so-called artwork:
I think this is his version of a heart (?). When P asked me what I think it is, I told him it looks like a flower with lots of leaves. lol.

Now this is what a flower should look like! haha! Nice eh?

And his version of the heart... :-)

Labels: coffee



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home