Tuesday, November 06, 2007

little baba with herculean power

well, i think for his age he does. Most people (including my 80 year old grandmother) would have this grimace on their face whenever they would pick up Tristan to carry him. They say, he's way, way too heavy. And even bothered asking what the h@%&k do I feed him with. lol. Actually, I wonder that myself.

Here are some photos to prove how mighty he is. This morning, while basking in the sun watching Tristan do his playful maneuvres with his fave car, I turned it upside down to get rid of the excess water from last night's downpour.





So, my little baba saw it, ran towards and and tried to lift the other side of the car just what superman did to their truck when he was still little.


Well, he really did manage to exert an effort and bring his car back to "what it should be" position. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home