napier trip
Yesterday, my mum, dad, inang, P, Tristan and I went to Napier. It'll be Inang's last Sunday here at Palmy before we head for Auckland this coming sunday. We were just able to get her to see National Aquarium, which is similar to the Underwater World of Singapore (oh btw, UWS is far bigger) and Marineland, which is similar to the Subic water blah blah (sorry, haven't seen that but i'm pretty sure PI has this show wherein dolphins and other sea creatures are trained to entertain the paying crowd).
I must admit though, Singapore's water world is by far the best marine-life showcaser. Probably because of the gondola? lol. Well, NZ's keeps up with that standard, but since their marine life is not that exciting as compared to Asia's marine creatures, I guess that makes all the difference.
One thing that got me excited is the hat. Bought it for Tristan and he looked like a little boy na...awww.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home