Summer beach lovin'!
Beach heart throb...hehehe!
Now that Summer is finally over...I have to post this ASAP!!!! lol. I've written this journal a few months back. I think it was January, just right after we had our two cosecutive visits to Mt. Maunganui. Anyway, read through...
Summer beach lovin!
It’s so hot!hot!hot! in NZ right now! I just wish it’ll get cooler a little…. =)
It’s so hot!hot!hot! in NZ right now! I just wish it’ll get cooler a little…. =)
On the brighter side though, itttttsssss beach time! I love the beach. Probably because I grew going to the beach almost every weekend when I was still little. Have you had the feeling of comfort and feeling refreshed after being to the beach? I most love the serenity with only the gushing wind and splashing waves one hears while sitting on the sand and drooling at the calm water. Ironically, I don’t know how to swim. I just appreciate the view but never had the chance to learn how to swim.
Anyway, NZ’s beaches are not so good as compared to Philippines’ finest beaches such as boracay, bohol, dakak. The clear blue water with pure white powdery sands is a dream when you’re here. Apparently, the beach I’ve been used to when I was still in Palmy was the Himatangi beach and Foxton beach and they don’t even measure an inch to what our country could offer. I sort of put aside my love for beaches since coming here. But then again, I was in for a surprise when one weekend to discover the beauty of Mt. Maunganui.
Anyway, NZ’s beaches are not so good as compared to Philippines’ finest beaches such as boracay, bohol, dakak. The clear blue water with pure white powdery sands is a dream when you’re here. Apparently, the beach I’ve been used to when I was still in Palmy was the Himatangi beach and Foxton beach and they don’t even measure an inch to what our country could offer. I sort of put aside my love for beaches since coming here. But then again, I was in for a surprise when one weekend to discover the beauty of Mt. Maunganui.
It’s so beautiful and the weather is too hot for a great beach holiday that we have to visit it again one long weekend. And I love the fact that my son soooo loves the beach as well. He can’t get enough. He loves the water and doesn’t fear big waves! Grabe! Super nakakatuwa to see him enjoy the beach.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home